Wednesday, October 08, 2014

A New Blog Beginning...


So yeah, I haven’t blogged recently in a really long time. I mean a loooonnnnngggg time. I’ve been healing I guess. Last weekend would have been Miles’ 10th birthday. That makes it his 4th birthday in heaven. I woke up that morning with a heavy heart. I was in bed remembering him. Remembering his hair. Remembering taking care of his body. Remembering running around town taking him to therapies. Remembering what it was like to love him and be loved by him. Then I remembered my blog. I wrote so many details on there over a period of 6 years. Suddenly I had a deep desire to preserve them. That’s the way I spent his birthday…preserving those details about him and the rest of our family. I transferred my blog to a PDF. Anyway, reading over so many of those posts made me realize how much I missed blogging. After Miles died I just didn’t seem to get writing ideas anymore. It’s not like I wanted to write and couldn’t think of anything. It’s just that it was gone.
              I was talking to Randy about what in the world I would write about now. I have no idea. My houseful of teenagers probably won’t appreciate me sharing all their business on here. When they were young it didn’t seem to matter as much.
 I can’t talk too much about work because there are rules about that. I will say that teaching Kindergarten has been a huge part of my healing. I love being around young children all day. I feel like myself there. This is my third year teaching and it fits me perfectly. For that, I am thankful.
So, I’m not sure what I will write about. I’m not sure how often it will be. I just want to be open to allow that gifting The Lord gave me to rise up in me again. 

No comments: