Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love the Beach!

Only 11 more days until vacation!

I'm so excited! We're going to the beach in Corpus Christi! Another thing I'm so very very very excited about is that on the way up there (on the 30th) we're going to spend the night with Brandon and Holli in San Antonio. I miss Holli so much! We're going to have a great time together! I can hardly wait to see her family!

Our hotel is right on the beach! We're taking all the kids except Miles. I think he would have a miserable time. My Mom and Shirley will take turns taking care of him.

Anyway, I'm so excited! I'm ready for a week without having to share Randy with his work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so exciting...

God's Warrior Bride said...

I know you guys will have a fantastic time at the beach. It has been years since I've been to the beach but I have wonderful memories of it. Take lots of pictures for me to see.

Unknown said...

OH WOW. I JUST LOVE CORPUS CHRISTI. I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME GIRL. ENJOY YOURSELF. AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES TO BRING BACK TO BLOGVILLE FOR US.

Amanda said...

I'm so excited that you get to visit Holli and go to the beach! I can't wait to hear what a blast you had!