Sunday, June 01, 2008

PARENTING

Friday night I was asked by Cherith if I had any advice to give. To which I replied, “Yes. I have lots of advice. Are you looking for anything in particular?”

She wanted parenting advice about having children close together.

I gave her a cheap joke instead of real advice.

The next day I could not get her request out of my head. I realized that I was asked parenting advice by three different people in one week.

All the time I’m asked: How do you do it? What do you do to make your kids so good? How do you discipline your kids? What would you do IF…

Well, I think I will take at least once a week on here in Blogville to pass out Parenting Advice. Some will be Old. Some will be New. Some will be Borrowed. Some will be Blue?

My qualifications to being an Advice giver are: Joey, Spencer, Jocie Melody and Miles. Also, I have 9.5 years experience. Also, this is My Blog so I can put anything on here that I want.

Hey, I actually wrote all that before today’s sermon so I feel really good about this now!


COMING SOON…My 2 cents about Parenting.

3 comments:

Becky and Bryan said...

I actually listen very, very closely to what you have to say. It always amazes me how you do things and how creative they are. I think I've told you this before, but I tend to follow in your footsteps. You ARE an AMAZING Mother and I look up to you...since you do have great fruit and you have six more years more experience than I. So...bring it on please...I want to know what you do!!!!

Unknown said...

YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH BRANDI WITH YOUR BLOGGING. AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH BECKY. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN. AND I ENJOY READING YOUR BLOGS NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT. BRING IT ON GIRLFRIEND.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can't wait to read it! But, I still want you to make me a book.