Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What do ya think?

I was helping Randy with his website and he needed a good paragraph for the home page explaining what he can do. How does this sound?



Do you need a home?

I can build one for you.

I have skills.

Oh, you don’t need a home, but your kitchen floor looks like crap?

I can fix that too.

What? You’re in laws are moving in?

I can make that situation a whole lot smoother with a nice add on where your in laws can’t hear you screwing their daughter.

Call me.

I’ll hook you up!


5 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

I think it is hilariously funny. I so love the line about the in-laws. You should totally look into writing campaign ads.

Amanda said...

You're so funny Brandi. I really miss you!!!!!!!!

trish said...

Sold! as soon as I have some money, I am calling Randy Wilson!

Cherryberry said...

You are toooo much. I love it. I really think you should put it on his website. I also think you shoud check into website writing for a living, I mean come on, you got skills, too.

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY LOVE IT TOO. NOT SURE HOW MANY SALES YOU'LL GET , BUT YOU WILL GET SOME PHONE CALLS IM SURE..LOL