Well, here’s the brutal truth.
As of today I weigh more than I ever have before.
I weigh more than I did on the way to the hospital to deliver any of my babies.
My youngest “baby” is now five years old.
That is shocking information to process. Maybe not too hard for you to process because let’s face it…you can tell. It’s just hard for me to process because I’m the one that has to do something about it,
I feel totally overwhelmed. I don’t know where to begin. I’m scared of failing for the 1000th time.
Got any ideas on how to lose weight?
Here’s some things that I’ve been thinking I need:
• A plan that WILL work!
• And I mean fast!
• Something that I can do for the rest of my life.
• It needs to be easy. You know…not use up too much brain power.
• If possible I would still like to eat what I want. ☺
• I would like to be able to go to restaurants and still be able to stick to the diet.
• I would like for everyone I know to be on the same plan as me so we could encourage each other to stick to the plan.
• I don’t want to take medicine that makes me feel crazy.
• I also need a good plan for exercising that I can do at the house.
• I would like to see instant results.
• I would like all this to be cheap or free.
Okay, so I know one or two of these isn’t going to work out for me. If so...I would already be skinny.
Do you have any ideas on what I could do to get started. And don’t say exercise and eat healthy. I’ve been ignoring that all my life.