Friday, November 12, 2010

My Week In Pictures

Man, what a busy week! Here's my week in pictures...1/80th of my week anyway. It's funny, I usually don't have many pictures of myself, but for some reason I have several of me this week. I know Joey and Jocie were around this week, but they weren't around for pictures I guess. That's probably because Joey was buried in homework this week! I don't know what Jocie was up to.

We had eye appointments and dentist appointments. Miss Mella here is going to have to start wearing glasses. She's going to be so adorable! She picked out a great pair. We had to order them and they should come in next week.


I got to go to Houston with some lovely ladies from our church. We went to see Joyce Meyer at Lakewood Church (Joel Osteen's church). Man! I haven't listened to Joyce Meyer much in the past, but she blew me away! I've thought daily about some of the things she talked about. I love the ladies at Grace Point. They're fun and faithful!


No more Blonde! I'm still not sure about the change...


Spencer and I Homeschoolin' It and me sporting some rollers. We have officially completed 58 school days! The kid is a genius which makes my job much easier. I always tell him that and he smiles.


Miles in the doctor's office listening to Jars of Clay sing "Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet."


Today Miles was put in the hospital. He has pneumonia. We were in the pediatricians office 3 times this week. He's been sick for about a month and we've been trying everything we can to get him well, but he just couldn't kick it. When we got to the hospital his temperature was only 86 degrees. The warming saga continues. After they got him warmed up some he perked up and smiled. I love that smile!



And there ya have it. Never a dull moment and the WIlson House.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DARKER HAIR.
IT LOOKS AMAZING.
AND I LOVE JOYCE MEYER. I HAVE HER ON MY I-PHONE AND LISTEN TO HER DAILY AS I WALK ON MY LUNCH BREAK.
SHE IS AMAZING AND MAKES YOU THINK ABOUT THINGS. I ALSO HOPE MILES GETS TO FEELING BETTER AND COMES HOME SOON.PRAYERS GOING UP

Kim @Denim and Curls said...

What a sweet post. I miss seeing and talking to you and the kids. I'm prayin that Miles will get to go home soon. Love the hair. KIM

Joanne said...

I love Joyce Meyer too. I listen to her almost every morning. Your Son looks like a little angel. Prayers for you and your family. God Bless.