Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pam, you said you like the details...

Since Miles doesn't use his feet or hands the dead skin that would normally just wear off of him doesn't. Here's something that I have to do that other people don't. After I give Miles a bath I rub all of the dry skin off of Miles feet and hands. It just balls off. If you look close at the picture you can see the large amounts of skin that comes off. Another thing I do, that isn't shown is that I have to get off the extra eyelashes. Miles doesn't ever rub his eyes of rub his face of his pillow so he has lots of eyelashes that never fall off. Anyway, that's just an off beat detail that I thought you might be interested in.




Pam, now can I beat you at Biggest Brain?

4 comments:

Pamelotta said...

0kay, give me your sign-on and password and I will go in and play under your name and try to beat my high score and let you have that for a week or two.

That's all I could come up with aside from tutoring you or something.

Brandi Wilson said...

Thanks but no thanks. I'll beat you on my own.
Did you like the feet skin thing?

Unknown said...

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH EVERYDAY MISS BRANDI. AND THAT IS ACTUALLY VERY INTERESTING. ITS SOMETHING THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED THAT YOU DO FOR MILES.
YOUR DAY IS ALREADY JAMMED PACK WITH STUFF YOU DO, HOW DO YOU FIND TIME TO BLOG GIRL?
ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T HAVE A TWIN STASHED SOMEWHERE THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN YET?

Pamelotta said...

I loved it! More! More!