Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is what I'm doing.

I'm preparing to be gone all day Monday while I take Miles to Ft. Worth. Also, this week I'm going to be gone Thursday, Friday, Saturday and some of Sunday for the BFW.

This week I've got to make a wig and mustache that looks like Albert Einstein. I went to the Lucky Beauty Supply (Afro Hair Care Products) and bought a bunch of stuff to make Joey's wig.

Also, I've got to help Joey finish his first research paper. I mean a real research paper in the fifth grade! The paper is about Einstein...thus the wig. On Friday (when I'm not here) he will have a "Day at the Museum" at school where he will dress up like a Einstein and have a table full of props and math paraphernalia. I've got to help him get all this together before I leave town on Thursday.

Thursday is Spencer's very first baseball game. I'm going to miss it. Spencer has been crying off and on all afternoon since I told him this. AHHH. Before the game I need to buy his uniform.

Melody's 6th birthday is Sunday. I will not be making any plans for this yet. I will just have to do that after I come back.

Joey & Miles are sick. I'm pretty sure that I have to take them to the doctor Tuesday.

I need to buy groceries before I go so they will have stuff to eat.

I have a mountain of laundry that I've got to get done so they will have clothes to wear.

I already got babysitting in order.

I know it will be a busy week, but I'm excited that I'm getting to go to the BFW. I know the Lord has many wonderful plans for all his favorite ladies this weekend. Since that is true I will merrily make my wig, wash my clothes and take my kids to the doctor because I know my reward at the end of the week will be sweet.

2 comments:

CALL ME MCKEE said...

YES AND AMEN SISTER. IT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END. GOD HAS SOMETHING AMAZING FOR EVERYONE OF US THERE. IM GETTING EXCITED TOO.
OH YA I HAVE JURY DUTY THE FOLLOWING MONDAY WHEN WE COME HOME...GOT THAT IN THE MAIL SATURDAY. WOO HOO JURY DUTY...

Bryan and Becky said...

Ahhh...wish I were there to room with you!!