Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cheap Therapy

When I feel down I've noticed something...I like to shop on eBay for Vintage Fisher Price Toys!

I don't usually buy any of them (mainly because they're so dang expensive) but I really like looking them up, finding the best deal on them and telling myself I could buy them IF I Really Wanted To!

***Sorry for the smallest photos ever!***

Here's the Farm. I actually have this one. It's from when I was a kid. My Grandma Jody had it at her house and I played with it WAY LONGER that I probably should have. I just loved it! When I grew up she gave it to me. It's so special to me. The girls still get it down from the shelf and play with it. I love that.

Airport

This circus is crazy expensive! I've seen them between $300 to $500.

The Hospital. This is The One I want the most!!! I usually start out looking up this one! I've bid on these a few times, but I haven't ever won. They go up too high. I love it because it has a little wheelchair and the girls and I would pretend its Miles.

More Little People. I have most of these.

The Lunchbox and Thermos. I absolutely positively want this with all my heart!!!

The school chalk board. I have this one. I used to play this at my Grandma Jody's house and I loved it!

The school house. I used to play this at my Grandma's too, but I don't have one now. These aren't too pricey.

The Castle. I love the castle. It's so charming. I love the little crowns.


I love them because they remind me of being a kid. Plus I'm a sucker for Vintage stuff or even the word Vintage. Joey says that when he hears the word "vintage" all he really hears is "expensive." True so True.

2 comments:

Fiver said...

Finally someone who understands me. Ask the boys about my kitchen. It's most of my fisher price toys from childhood.

Jere thinks I'm crazy. I just think I'm differently fabulously unique.

Guess that means you are too :D

Nicole

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

vintage, classic, those are the BEST toys!

i am sad that when you buy a lunchbox nowadays, they are always plastic and never include a thermos. why is that?