Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm Back

Just a few things so I can get a post on here:

Vacation was absolutely perfect, enjoyable, refreshing and much needed. Some day I will develop my film…yes I know that is a dinosaur comment, but I love the film. What can I say? Anyway, I will show pictures when I can justify spending the money on getting them developed.

I was a little sad to be back home, but I’m over that. The Lord has been faithful to help me take care of some Miles “paperwork” that I won’t bore you with. I’ll just say that 2 months of confrontation and frustration with my doctor and a medical supply company looks like it might be resolved. This is a HUGE deal!

I’ve got some big things that the Lord needs to give me direction on. A huge this is what I’m going to be doing in the fall. It looks now like I can go to school. The government passed a deal this month where I could get enough money to cover my tuition. I didn’t think I was going to be going, but with the new turn of events…it’s looking possible. The crazy thing is that I wanted to go so bad! I was working and pushing to get things in order but they just weren’t working for me to go. I turned over the whole thing several months ago to the Lord and got content with me not going. I figured that I would use this next school year to focus on being refreshed, writing my book and getting is shape while I took great care of Miles. I got settled on this idea and then the money thing went through for school. Now I don’t know what to do and I feel confused by the turn of events. (What do you think about the whole thing?)

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I’m back on the road to Ft. Worth. Miles has two appointments. It’s strange how these drives have become a normal part of my life.

Well, that’s all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy/cool how when we give it up to the Lord, He totally works it out. I think you should go...but I'm not you...so take that however you want to.

Unknown said...

I agree with Cherith on this one.
I think GOD gave you peace while he worked the details out for you to go back.