Thursday, December 11, 2008

Life Group Christmas Party

Last night was our Life Group Christmas party! We are Hardcore as you can plainly see.

This was just a joke. Jennifer drew Amanda's name for the gift exchange and she played a joke on her. It looks like she's chugging a half a bottle of questionable liquid, but the truth is that it was tea. Amanda was mortified. Tony was proud. Randy was jealous.


Anoe drew Miles' name for the gift exchange so here she is opening his gift for him. The kids were all so sweet when they gathered around Miles so he could get his present.

This is currently my new favorite photo. He loves the bear Anoe gave him. Isn't this the sweetest picture? He's in bed sleeping with his teddy right now.

Someone gave Jennifer the Best Present EVER! I guess you'll have to ask her who gave it to her...no, I'll tell you. It was me! I drew her name and I totally got her THE OFFICE dvd board game. OMG! I wanted to keep that thing for myself! (That's what she said.) I'm glad I gave it to her though. She loved it.

Cookie decorating was a hit.


The Hot Chocolate was too HOT.


Still, it was an awesome Christmas party. We had lots of fun. I love this group of people so much! It's a pleasure to have them in my home every week. I love each one of them dearly.

More Pictures of the Fun.




3 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG! I love that the first photo is of Jennifer! I can not tell you all the different thoughts that were going through my head when I saw that bottle in the bag. And then when she started drinking it!!!! It still makes me laugh. Tony did look proud.

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURE WITH MILES AND THE TEDDY. WOW LOVE ALL THE PICTURES. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR LIFE GROUP CHRISTMAS MEMORIES WITH ALL OF US OUT HERE IN BLOGVILLE.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WILL YOU BE AT CHURCH THIS SUNDAY BRANDI? I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU.

Anonymous said...

Cole walked in right when I started reading this one. I think he wants to join your life group now. Just for the booze.