Monday, August 30, 2010

Funny Girls



This morning at breakfast Jocie was telling me about a show that she was watching at her Grammy’s house the night before.

Jocie: Have you ever seen the show Reba?

Me: Uh, I think I’ve seen part of an episode before. What about it?

Jocie: Well, her daughter on the show has a husband that smokes pot so the daughter says, “I’m married to a pothead!”

(the girls giggle)

Randy and I glance at each other and smile.

Me: So, what is a pothead?

Jocie: Um, I don’t know.

Melody: I know! It’s someone who drinks a lot of coffee. Ahhhhh you two are potheads!!!

(the girls giggle wildly)

Jocie & Melody: Potheads. Potheads. Potheads.

2 comments:

Fiver said...

ROFL . . . when I think of the Wilson's I totally think of potheads!!! :D

have a great week,

nicole

Unknown said...

Speaking of Coffee check this out
http://ateenwrites.blogspot.com/.
and A girl Jesus Set free. thats an amaazing title