Friday, August 13, 2010

My Favorite Present Ever.

Today Spencer asked me what my favorite gift that Randy ever bought me was.

When I turned 30 he gave me my FAVORITE gift ever!

He took me to our bedroom and told me to open up one of my dresser drawers. When I opened it up there was a $30 gift card to ROSS (my favorite place to buy clothes.) I was happy with that. THEN he told me to open another drawer. When I did there was a $30 gift card to HOBBY LOBBY. I was really happy with that. THEN he told me to open another drawer...by this time I had the biggest smile on my face! With each drawer there was a $30 gift card to one of my favorite places. Every time I opened another drawer I was sure that it would be the last one, but he would tell me again to open another drawer! it ended up being $300 worth of gift cards to places all over town.

I was shaking by the end of it. I couldn't contain my excitement. I was so thrilled.

I love gift cards because it just feels like free money. : ) I had gift cards for a long time because I spread out the spending.

Anyway, I just thought I would share that since I remembered it today.

No comments: