Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Awww!

What is this feeling I have?

Is. It....?

Could it possibly be...

I think it is.

I...Feel....Normal.

Oh My God in Heaven! I feel Normal!

WIll it last? Don't know. As I click PUBLISH NOW will the feeling go away and my life turn back upside down? I don't know. Miles has been feeling good the last several days. Will he crash again? I have no idea.

However, I do know that right now, in this moment. I feel normal. I feel like myself. My world feels right and good. I have some Yellow in my Blue if you will. (E)

IT FEELS GOOD!



I'm going to hurry and go shave my legs while all is right with the world.

4 comments:

Pamelotta said...

That has to be one of the most disgusting food items I have ever laid eyes on. Leave it to the British.

It's nice to know that today you're not waiting for a meteor to burn your hair ;)

Christy said...

YAY!!!! And what IS WITH the pork?! :)

Brandi Wilson said...

I picked the pork picture because their little ham faces looked happy. : )

Fiver said...

Ewww girl shave for me too while your at it!!!

Glad you feel good :D

Nicole