Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas List 2007

Randy
Dewalt cordless set
Miles’ healing
My debts to Uncle Richard & Michael to be cancelled
Emglow compressor
All expenses paid vacation to Corpus Christi Texas for my family.

Brandi
Miles to be totally healed
Gift certificates to all my favorite places.
Something made from Rachel. I just can’t get enough.
Hello Dolly on DVD.
An embosser from Williams & Sonoma.
New flooring in my entry way.

Joey
Books from the Warrior series by Erin Hunter
Nintendo DS

Spencer
R2D2
Xbox 360
Star Wars Legos The Complete Saga
Wii
All the Mario games for the Wii
And I want all the other game systems.
And a baby boy bulldog.

Jocie
A little tea cup with a tea party set
Tea
A Barbie
Ballerina dress
A little ball that’s gooey and it makes the ball blow up. Okay?

Melody
I want a baby crib, highchair, rocker and chair
A new baby
When I’m a grown up I want to be a balloon maker.
I want a computer when I’m a grown up.
I need to go to the bathroom.

Miles
To run and play with my brothers and sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys are expensive! I guess girls are too-once they get into clothes, make-up, and accesories.

Pamelotta said...

I love it when you quote your kids verbatim. It's hilarious! I could listen, er read them all day long!