Monday, March 15, 2010

VACATION...because that's what we're calling it!

It's Spring Break and I kind of finagled us a mini vacation. We'll see how it all works.

Miles has 3 appointments in Ft. Worth. He has 2 on Tuesday and 1 on Wednesday. His insurance pays for the gas for me to go and since he has appointments on 2 days back to back they pay for a hotel as well. Sooooo, I thought that would be perfect for a little get-out-of-town-and-call-it-a-vacation! Of course that does mean that five kids will have to tolerate 3 Dr. appointments, but they're so pumped about sleeping in a hotel that they don't care...YET!

I'm hoping to be able to fit in the Ft. Worth Zoo while we're there. I can get really discounted tickets at Cook Children's hospital and since that's where his appointments are we should be able to get them easily. Melody asked if we could PLLLeeeeaaassseeee take the video camera to the Zoo in case an animal poops so she can film it! To which I replied, "Of course."

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like it's going to be one super busy "vacation" lol!
Good luck!! :)

Adoption of Jane said...

Hope you have fun at the Zoo. We just went to the L.A. Zoo with my 3yr olds class Yesterday.