Friday, October 20, 2006

Book Review

Okay, I have officially finished reading the book, When I Lay My Isaac Down. So, I can officially tell you that it's an awesome book, and now beg you to read it!!!! It would really bless me if you would read this book. I'm of course just asking those of you that are walking through this whole thing with Miles with me. I tried to think about what this book would have meant to me if I had read it three years ago, and I'm not sure what I would have thought about it. Nothing seriously bad had ever happened to me three years ago so I might not have been able to identify with the lady, but I feel like I am that lady now. I say read the book while thinking of me and learn the lessons from her so you can put these things into practice without having to go through a situation like her and I. Plus, I know most of us have situations that are going on in our lives that we need to lay down to the Lord so it might be helpful for you as well. Anyway, it would just bless me if you read it. I think it would show you a lot of the emotions, thoughts, fears, and battles that I go through often. That way when you ask how I'm doing I can say, "Like page 38 or like page 125 today."

It's When I Lay My Isaac Down by Carol Kent. READ IT!!!
And you can't borrow mine because I borrowed mine, and I'm reading it again.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

No comments: