Tuesday, October 03, 2006

World's Finest Plastic

Randy spent all weekend working very hard on our kitchen table this weekend. He made me a beautiful table from the tree of our first home about 7 months ago. I just love it! Well, the wood had to dry out completley before he could finish staining and sealing it. So he worked all weekend sanding, filling in the cracks and putting coat after coat of sealer on it. The table is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. It's so glossy it looks like you could ice skate on the thing! I've caught myself walking by and just staring at it's beauty!
Well, this morning Spencer paid Randy a huge compliment for all his hard work! He came up to me and said, "Wow! That table looks Plastic!" I asked him what he meant and he said, "It's so shiny and nice that it looks like Plastic!"
So Randy, after hours and hours of work you finally made that solid wood table look like plasitc! Way to go!

No comments: