Monday, March 19, 2007

My Little Entrepreneurs



Yesterday we were at my Mom’s house and Spencer had a great idea. He started collecting acorns so he could paint them and then sell them for 50 cents each. I told him that was a great idea. Before we left he had a whole glove full of acorns. On the way home Joey had the idea of painting puzzle pieces and selling them. When we got home Randy and I got the girls and Miles down for a nap, and we told the boys they could paint their stuff while the rest of us napped. When we woke up they had paint on their face, and lots of painted wares. They even made signs. I was glad to see the price went down to 25 cents. I’m so proud of their work. Since yesterday they’ve already sold a few. If Spencer were telling you this story he would make sure to add that Melody was very upset because she didn’t have any money to buy an acorn so he gave her the prettiest one for free.
WARNING: If you come to my house…bring quarters.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it!!!

A-lauf said...

Entrepreneurs in the making.