Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm 30 and very loved.

Please forgive me for taking so long to blog about the perfect party! I’ve wanted to get on here, but I’ve been really super crazy busy. I mean even busier than usual!

My party was so perfect for me! My husband and then later Rachel asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I thought about it for awhile and I finally pinned down what I wanted for my 30th birthday. After I figured out what I wanted I was a little embarrassed to admit it out loud. I told them that I wanted to feel really popular and get a lot of presents! I would suggest that if you’re ever asked what you want for your birthday that you would say the same thing! That’s exactly what I got!

Rachel, Joanne and Krissy threw me a slumber party with all my best girlfriends! We had a blast! It was my favorite birthday ever! It was decorated like a princess party. Joanne made wonderful cupcakes and delicious chocolate. Rachel had a punch fountain going that lit up and flowed beautifully. It was such a treat to drink punch out of it.

Then we made our own pita pizzas. They were way yummy. I’m incorporating this recipe in my menu for my family.

Then…PRESENT TIME!!!!

This was the most fun I’ve ever had opening presents. The word got out that I wanted a lot of presents! It took me almost an hour to open all of them. We all laughed so hard! I’m not really sure what we were all laughing about but it was really funny! The most wonderful presents kept coming and coming!

After that Amy brought out the pinata! Can you believe it? She had it filled with all kinds of chocolate treats AND fun stuff. There was finger nail polish, manicure stuff, mittens and lip gloss! Everyone made a mad dash for the pinata treats! That was a lot of fun!

Then, we talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked. We talked until about 3 in the morning! Then we popped in my “fav” movie “Stomp the Yard.” We stayed up until 4:45 in the morning. I don’t know when I stayed up that late before…besides at a Lock in at the Skating rink back in the day.

The next morning we had a small make up party and Joanne gave us a ton of Mary Kay make up. That was so fun. I loved everything about the party! I want the same party every year! I loved being with so many of my best girls all evening.

Hopefully I will get some of the pictures from Kelly soon. Until then I will just be able to share all the pictures I have of my presents! I’m so blessed. I have the best girlfriends in the world!







And by the way….You Win Rachel! THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Señora Cobbey said...

How fun!! My friend Kareah & I never thought about a PINATA!! Great idea! Plus, all the goodies inside? Awesome. You have good friends!!

I love all your gifties! Happy Birthday!!