Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm watching the Laughlin boys while Aaron is working this week. They've been perfect. I've enjoyed having them around. I just love sqeezing that Jaxon boy!



Please pray for Miles. He's just not doing well. I'm trying hard to keep him from pneomia again. He's sounding pretty rough. Also, he's had some other major things going on that the Lord needs to heal. Please listen, I don't mean he's just got a cold and I'm asking you to throw up a 15 second prayer. I'm saying that Miles really needs the Lord to do something major in his body all over! He's not doing well. Thank you ahead of time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I SEND HEALING OVER YOUR HOUSE-HOLD THIS DAY. AND THEM LAUGHLIN BOYS ARE SO CUTE. YOU AND MILES ARE IN MY PRAYERS DAILY.

Anonymous said...

Those boys are so cute!!! Miles is healed I except nothing less. God showed me about Miles as an adult and he is healed so I except nothing less. We love you guys and I pray for strength and peace over your home in Jesus name

trish said...

Prayer is up from the Trueblood House.

Brandi Wilson said...

Thank you so much! All of you!