Monday, March 31, 2008

Okay, well, emotions were high yesterday. Yikes.
Things are more level today. Well, Miles is the same, but I’m more level.
Miles was put in the hospital. When we got here the nurse couldn’t even hear his heartbeat because his chest is so congested. I’m not sure how long we’ll be here. I just want Miles to hurry up and get better. The poor guy is miserable.
Anyway, that’s about all I have for now. I do hope we get a better night sleep tonight. Last night nurses were in Miles’ room all night. I finally gave up at five in the morning and got up to take a shower.
I’ll update when there’s something to tell.

4 comments:

trish said...

I love you and I am sorry if I made you feel bad.

Anonymous said...

rest and peace be over you and your family....

Brandi Wilson said...

Trish, you didn't make me feel bad!!!!!

Lydianna Bradford said...

We are praying for Miles.