Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Sweet Spencer

A couple of hours ago I wrote my previous post, and all those things are still going on, but at the same time I'm not only Miles's mom. I'm also Joey's mom and Spencer's mom and Jocie's mom and Melody's mom.

We live very close to a Dollar General. The kids really enjoy walking over there as soon as they get a dollar. However, Spencer LOVES going over there. After we got our schoolwork finished today I gave him a couple of dollars (something I VERY RARELY do) so he could go over to Dollar General. He went over there while I went to pick the other kids up from school.

When I came back home there was a note in the entry way from Spencer that read: To Mommy, I put 3 boxes around the house and stuck stuff in them. When you find them all you can open and have what's inside. From, Spencer

Does this kid know my love language or what??? Gifts & Surprises!!!
Here are the boxes! He made them!

He made them out of Leggos!!! That means extra points for creativity!

Here's Spencer after I found all three boxes. How adorable is that face?


And what happened to be in the box??? My favorite candy!!! They only come around at Easter time and I tend to eat way too many of them! Cadbury Bunny Eggs! You either love them or hate them. I love them. I haven't had one this season so I was pumped!


What a special treat. I'm a blessed woman. My days lately are the hardest and sweetest days I've ever had.

6 comments:

Becky said...

He is a giver! ;). What a blessing he is!

Kim @Denim and Curls said...

He is so sweet and thoughtful.

Aly said...

I Love those eggs to!!!! I always grab a few at Easter cause it's the only time of year to enjoy them! Spencer is such a sweetie! That is my love language to and boy do I ever love little surprises and trinkets that mean something special! I told DJ about Randy and the Thrifty Nickel! You got some great guys! Love you!

Unknown said...

what an amazing son he is.that is the coolest thingi have heard in a long time....

Fiver said...

:D

Thinking of you and loving your amazing family!!

Cherryberry said...

You go Spence. Love you all.