Monday, June 05, 2006

That ol' familar feeling...

I wrote this at church yesterday during worship. I was having this old familar feeling and I realized what the feeling was.

June 4, 2006
It's like when I was pregnant and I was always awaiting my water to break. Every time I would get up I thought it would happen. When I was at a place I would think about what I would do if my water were to break there. I would make plans on how I was going to react, who I was going to call and how I was going to get out of there. I imagined what I would feel like and the emotions that I would go through.
Just like that, I feel that way about Miles' healing. I'm expecting him to be running around at any minute. During worship I was expecting for Jennifer Fraiser to bring Miles to me any minute because he was running around.
Time is near. I'm almost due!

No comments: