Friday, September 26, 2008

Check these out.

Rachel and I had a great time yesterday scrapbooking at my table.
For a non-productive day I was very productive.
I made this box collage of our vacation pictures. This isn't where we're going to hang it. I just couldn't get it to stand up while I took the picture.


Then I also made 50 of these Valentines. I know it's early for Valentines but it will come and I will be ready. How adorable are these? I figured it out and for 20 of them it cost me $2.40. That's cheaper than those little box ones with Bratz on them. (not that I buy those)
Clcik on the photos to see the detail.




I had so much fun hanging out with Rachel. We need to do that much more often!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I had fun too!! We do definitely need to do that more often! I'm finishing my scrapbook room today -- I'm going shopping to finish it anyways!

Those valentines turned out really cute! Did you go buy a stamp? It was the perfect one! I never made it to Hobby Lobby that day. . . that's for another blog, but I think I'm going today. SHHHHH! Don't tell Aaron!! ;)

Brandi Wilson said...

Yeah, I bought that stamp after school. Joey found it for me. He keeps asking me, "Hey, aren't you so glad I found that stamp for you? It's perfect."

Unknown said...

HOW HOW FUN. IM GLAD YOU HAD A FUN DAY WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO HANG OUT WITH OUR HOME GIRLS NOW AND AGAIN.