Monday, September 08, 2008

PLEASE!!!

Please Please Please Please Please!!!!

Please come to my Mom’s party on Saturday.

Please make her a cake for her birthday.

Please help me if you can!

I want her to have the most wonderful party!

I’m so totally stressed out with Miles and his issues right now that I’m overwhelmed with the fact that I’m in charge of this huge party. It means so much to my Mom. She really needs a to feel loved and special right now.

I’m begging you!



Can’t you tell I’m begging you?

I even had to take the photo myself!

I’m desperate.

Please help me make this party very special for my Mom.

If you’ve ever been one of the people that have asked me, “Is there anything I can do?” Well, this is it! You can help me pull off this party!

Thank you in advance!

8 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

What do you need help with? I am here for you and I will be at the party with a cake (I hope it looks like a cake) in hand. Just let me know and I will get our team together to help you with anything!!! Promise!

Brandi Wilson said...

Wow Wendy! Best Response Ever!

Brandi Wilson said...

Wendy, I have a great thing in mind for you. I'll call you probably tonight. I think you'll enjoy it.

PRINCESS BRIDE said...

If you need my help with anything I am here just let me know what you need. love ya

Brandi Wilson said...

Thank you Julie! Do you think you could come and help set up and decorate? Email me your phone number and I'll call you tonight.

Anonymous said...

I will be there if you need me to come early and help set up call me 721-7835 I know your honey talked to my honey about music so i need what kind of music she likes okay... call me

trish said...

It is Nash's B- Day, planning on Prime Time from 4-7 can I take your kids off your hands for a few hours before the party? Spencer is invited, but I can hang with the rest of them. And I am planning to come by with a cake!

Unknown said...

GIRL,,,,,DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE YOUR MOM??????
ITS ENDLESS. IM THERE, WITH CAKE IN HAND. IM NOT MAKING IT THOUGH.
MY DAUHGTER IS SO IM SURE IT WILL BE MOST AWESOME. I CAN'T WAIT.
DO YOU NEED ANYONE TO BRING FOOD AS WELL? I CAN COOK SOMETHING IF YOU NEED ME TO. YOU NOW HAVE MY NUMBER.CALL ME IF YOU NEED ME.
SEE YA SAT.