Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Today is my birthday. I'm now 31. It doesn't feel any different than 30.

My husband is so amazing! Have I mentioned that before on here? He is! He gave me the best present for my birthday! I'm still having trouble believing that it's 100% done. I had my eye on something at Lowe's and yesterday it was done! It's so handy having a husband that's handy!
Check out my Kitchen Makeover!

Before Pictures









During




The Finished Product








I love my new Bling Kitchen!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

It is awesome! I can't wait to see it tonight!!

God's Warrior Bride said...

Happy birthday to you - Happy birthday to you - Happy birthday dear Brandi - Happy birthday to you!

My birthday is Sunday - can Randy bling my kitchen too? LOL I love it!

Francesca said...

He is pretty handy to have around. Happy Birthday. I love you@@

Anonymous said...

what a great bling kitchen... it is so you

trish said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

I love that metallic stuff! Happy Birthday!

Amanda said...

Reading everyone elses comments now, I guess I should of said Happy Birthday in mine too. I said it last night though. Does that count?

Anonymous said...

hey are your counters always that clean? I would love not to have jumk on my counter tops!!!

Brandi Wilson said...

Cyndi, yes they are always that clear. I can't stand clutter.

Unknown said...

OMG THAT IS AMAZING. IM JEALOUS. YOUR HUSBAMND SOOOO ROCKS. GREAT JOB RANDY.
OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDY.