9:00 P.M. Tuesday night, Prime time on Sky Angel. This is what is available to watch:
• Movie called Out of time. It’s about a man with untreatable cancer who drinks from a magic spring, sleeps for 20 years and wakes in 2000 when his wife is remarried and he may be cured.
• Movie called Falling in love with the girl next door. It has Patty Duke, Shelley Long and Patrick Dempsy in it. It’s on the Hallmark channel.
• House Hunters on HGTV
• Fox News they are talking about a pregnant woman’s 2 year old son that was found alone at home.
• Music Video of Audio Adrenaline “Ocean’s Floor”.
• Pulpit Classics It’s a crazy retro preacher with bright golden choir robes in the background. The sign language lady had a big afro and a turquoise velvet curtain behind her.
• For Better, For Worse, For Keeps. A pastor is talking about marriage. If you have something to ask them their hotline number is 888-691-1075
• In the Crosshairs with Bill Wilson (no relation) It’s talking about the world’s largest Sunday School and how it reaches the inner-city families in New York. If you need prayer you can call 1-800-565-4483
• Treasures of the World. It’s talking about Education in some foreign country.
• 3ABN Today. Joey titled this “Lame Show”. It just looks like a really boring interview with two people that have bad hair.
• Praise the Lord on TBN. Pastor Steve Munsey is talking about a book called Repositioning Yourself.
• Word Pictures, It’s about how God converts the human soul. How does God convert the human soul? This question and others are answered.
• Taylor’s Attic. Birds in the Attic. A pair of blackbirds organize an attic band. (I have no idea!) Oh, okay, it’s a kid show.
• Alternative Music Video If you need to call their Helpline the number is 877-949-HELP You might call and tell them you need help understanding what in the world these guys are singing. It’s really heavy music. Joey said it was really freaky.
• ROC Rock café. It marries messages about Christ with cool music in a funky café setting.
• The 700 Club. It’s a magazine program that includes a commentary entertainment, live appearances, and interviews with celebrity guests.
• Love a Child. Bobby and Sherry Burnette take us along a mission campaign to Hatti. This is actually pretty cool. It’s a crusade in Hatti that is being translated and you can see the people accepting Jesus as their savior.
• Then there’s 16 channels of different Christian Music Channels.