Thursday, August 23, 2007

Six Flags

Miles has an unexpected appointment in Ft. Worth today. I called to ask the doctor a question on Tuesday and he said he wanted to see Miles today. Well, I thought it would be great to make a trip to Six Flags out of it. Randy couldn't go with us because he's too busy working. SO, I asked Christy, Miles' nurse if she wanted to go. With my season pass I can get a guest in for only $10. She loved the idea and she asked if she could bring her son who is three. Acutually, I think he just turned four. Anyway, I thought it was perfect. We're just about to leave. We'll go to the appointment at 1:00 then take the kids to Six Flags for the afternoon. It closes at 7:00 so we'll only be there about 4 or 5 hours, but that's plenty of time with a 9,7,5,4,4,and 2 year old. I know we'll have a blast. Plus, Miles' insurance pays for the gas so it's going to be a really cheap trip! Yea!

4 comments:

Start World Hunger said...

Sweet! Hey, next time you need a friend at Six Flags, I'm here for you...just maybe after Justice isn't a newborn...ok, so like next summer!

Aaron & Rachel said...

I think that sounds like a BLAST!!! I love Christy and I'm so glad you are able to share your life with her. She's not just Miles' nurse, I think she's a total God connection and you will be the one to bring her into the Kingdom just by living life with her. I love it!! I hope you guys have a blast!!

Cherryberry said...

Sounds like a totally awsome day.
have fun and enjoy the kids while school is out.
Love you.

Talitha koum said...

sixflagoholics anonymous can be reached at .....
maybe your life group should have a theme
fun addiction recovery or not, etc. I am glad you are enjoying the last day with your kiddoes before school.