Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's in a Lunch?


The kids have to take their lunch to school everyday. I have retired from lunch making. Now Randy makes the lunches in the morning. You may be wondering why I would add such a mundane chore on here. If you take a deeper look into what lunch making means for us then I think you’ll understand.
4 kids take lunches to school everyday.
That’s about 772 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a year.
That’s also 772 bags of chips and 772 desserts.
They each take 2 drinks a day so that totals 1,544 a year.
The drinks cost $1.78 for 10 of them.
That alone totals $274.12 annually.
See what I mean?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OM GOODNESS GIRL.
I AM SO SORRY FOR RANDY. LOL
WOW THATS A LOT OF BREAD. YOUR HOUSE HOLD GIVE THE PHRASE "GOT MILK" NEW MEANING.
LOL

Pamelotta said...

Ahhhhhhh. I love the details!!!

Pamelotta said...

John just said from across the room, "Wow, she did her math right!"

Amanda said...

I can't even imagine making 4 lunches every single morning! I get frustrated just trying to make 2 lunches once a week!! Wow, another reason why I think you're both awesome.