Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Pictures


This is a rare photo of just Joey & I. He's usually busy doing his own thing so I don't always catch him when a cameras around.

I can't think of a cuter kid than this boy! Sometimes I think that red hair is a special gift just for me. There's hardly a week that goes by that I don't just snuggle Spencer right up because I fall in love with that Red Head again!

This is Joey's friends Jonathan and Thomas. I like this picture because it makes me happy that God has given my children such neat friends over the years.

I like this picture now but I know in a few years it will be even more a treasure to me because all of our kids are growing up so quickly!

For Christmas we all got bikes and we got a thing to go on the back of Randy's bike for Miles to ride around in. He really likes riding and he looks absolutely adorable on it. I love how sweet Randy looks in this picture. This was taken on Christmas Eve.

Best Costume EVER! Miles looked so adorable in his PacMan costume! People went nuts over it. It fit so perfectly over his wheelchair. I love the we made it!

He Loved It!

This is one of my very favorite pictures! We were at a house in the country that Randy was adding on to. There wasn't a bathroom available and the girls needed to pee. They were sure they couldn't hold it so I let them pee outside. I told them to take off their skirts though because I didn't want them to pee on their clothes. They got the biggest kick out of the whole thing! They look so adorable here!

This picture was taken just last week when Jocie & Spencer decided to build a bird nest together. They got a roll and took out the middle of it so a bird could lay an egg in it. :) The filled it with grass and hung it in the tree. I love when they stop fighting long enough to do a project together.

3 comments:

femminismo said...

I hope you get many more comments on your posts. They are all good ones and document the challenges of having, and caring for, any child, no matter what their needs might be. I came on your blog just by clicking "next blog" and wanted to tell you how much I admire you. Your children are all beautiful! And you are too.

Brandi Wilson said...

Thank you so much! That's so kind of you. I'm glad you found my blog.

Rachel said...

I just love you!!