Saturday, July 07, 2007

Aaron's Birthday

Tonight was so fun. We celebrated Aaron Laughlin’s 30th birthday. Several friends met at Perini Ranch in Buffalo Gap. I must mention that this place had the best steak I’ve ever had in my entire life. I thought Randy was the man on the grill, but I’m afraid I’ve met a new man! Dinner was full of laughter and criss-cross conversations. The food was perfect. The fellowship was perfect.
After dinner the Laughlins, Jennifer, Cole and the Capperton’s came over to the house for some Texas Hold Em’. We had so much fun! We laughed so hard. We used lots of poker lingo (some used it better than others.) The word crap, which is a bad word at our house was used 4 times. Two of those times was by me…crap! I will say that that the girls ruled most of the game, but over all the Capperton powerhouse prevailed! They wiped us clean! I hung with them until the end, but they took all my moola. That’s okay though because they passed out they’re winnings as soon as they got them. How generous!
So, to my dear friend Aaron…Happy 30th! You had a great party! You’re one of my favorite people in the whole world.

2 comments:

Brenda M Becker said...

Brandi, I'm not really commenting on your blog, except to say, you are so adorable. I love you so much. What a bright light you are, shining with the glory of God into the darkness

trish said...

I love Aaron too. I wanted to come and play with you guys, but we had to get up early- Waaa