Sunday, July 08, 2007

Writing Contest

Okay, I'm so excited. I decided to check Julia Loren's website...just in case. And, the winner annoucement for the writing contest was moved up to the first week of August (Instead of the 15th). I'm excited and impatient about that! I want to know if I won!!!!
Well, they didn't get as many entries as they were hoping for. That's a bummer because it delays the publishing, but hopefully they will have another contest and I will be able to win that one as well. That would be sweet!
Anyway, I'm just excited! I wanted to share the news.
Also, she said that a couple of well known ministers committed to putting a couple of their stories in the book as well. Let's all think about who those ministers are for a second. She didn't mention any names but she goes to Bill Johnson & Kris Vallotton's church! HELLO...my writing could be one page over from Bill Johnsons!!! (Picture me jumping up and down and squealing like a little girl!)
Lord, give me the patience to wait for the first of August AND PLEASE LET ME WIN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lydianna Bradford said...

I keep forgetting to mention this, but I actually submitted a story as well. I don't think it was for the same category as yours (Mine was about Travel) but I'm also pretty excited. I wanted to submit another one for a different category but I just didn't have time to complete it.

Brandi Wilson said...

Ashlee, That's so awesome! You should check out the website because since they didn't get as many entries as they wanted the book is going to one book instead of four! WE COULD HAVE OUR NAMES IN THE SAME BOOK!!!!! That's as cool as having my name next to Bill Johnson's! Oh my gosh I'm so excited!
Okay, so I will totally pray now that you will win too!