Saturday, February 24, 2007

Joey & Star Wars Trivia

Joey and his friend is really into Star Wars right now. Joey begged us last night to rent a Star Wars movie. Randy took him into the store and he rented Episode IV. Well, this morning the very first thing he talked to me about was more Star Wars trivia. He was asking me if I knew about Jobba the Hut's previous relationship with Hons Solo. I did not. Then he was talking to me about different languages that they speak and things like that. Next came words like Rebels, Empires, Troops, Droids, Jedi's until I was almost glazed over with facts when he asked me very seriously, "Why does Princess Leya's hair look like two big cinnamon buns?"

Finally, something I can understand!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I used to be very much into Star Wars. I even had sheets on my bed that were Star Wars -- a little unknown fact about me. I loved R2D2 and C3PO. They were my favorites. I couldn't tell you the story now, but Payton asked me the other day about Star Wars. I'm wondering if he heard it from Joey. But, Star Wars does seem right up Joey's alley!! love it!!