Friday, February 09, 2007

New Camera & Wheelchair Talk

Well, I got a digital camera yesteraday on our trip to Ft. Worth.
The story of Why I got the camera is a lot more interesting than the info that I got a digital camera, but I can't spill the beans about that one. So, I guess you will just have to be entertained by these pictures of Miles and his wheelchair.



I painted that desk in his room recently. I love it!

He loves his wheelchair. He sits up so well in it. He can see everything that's going on.

I promise Miles doesn't have red eyes. I just haven't figured out this camera yet.

I know I freaked out about this wheelchair when he got it, but I really do love it now. I'm so thankful for it. It's a huge blessing to Miles, and a huge blessing to our whole family.


2 comments:

Pamelotta said...

What a handsome, handsome boy. I'm embarassed to say I still have not seen your house with the whole family settled in. I need to go to Academy to spend my gift card so I will call you before I go and find out if you're going to be there. I love the wheelchair and I think the pictures look great!

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

Miles is so freakin' cute! BTW you should be getting your little prize in the mail.