Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Things

Pressed through...had life group.

It was fantastic. There was 28 people here. Several new people. Incredible worship. Joey picked the songs tonight. Wouldn't you know he picked "Bless the Lord". I made my soul bless the Lord for his goodness, for his favor, for his wisdom, and it felt good. There were a million kids here and I loved it.

Here's another thing that is awesome: Miles has been laughing and smiling and interacting like I've never seen him do before. Ask Rachel or Krissy for details. His body looks great. He's laughing. He's so happy. I love it! Tonight he was making everyone full of joy. During prayer Rose was thanking God for all the progress she sees in Miles. Tonight I was singing a song loud to him and making him claps his own hands. He was laughing so hard he turned beet red! He had to catch his breath he was laughing so hard. Also, he's been making a ton of noises. I can hear him right now rooms away, and it makes my heart so light and happy. Tonight for the first time ever Spencer is spending the night in Miles room with him. Spencer always wants to sleep with Miles, but we never let him. Tonight we told Spencer he could and his whole face lit up. This evening Spencer was holding Miles and he was telling him that he knew that Miles was going to be fighting with him soon, and playing his X-Box. Spencer just knows it. Spencer was telling me that he prays for Miles everyday. This morning he went to Miles room and prayed for him before he went to school, and then he also had the kids in his class pray for Miles again today. Spencer's teacher told me that they all pray for Miles every single day. What a pair those two are.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Brandi! I'm so very happy to hear about Miles! I can't stop crying tears of joy! He is such a blessing. Prasie God!!!!

Mrs. SeƱora Cobbey said...

Miles is totally blessed to have a brother like Spencer. It's awesome to have faith like a child! What a convicting thought....

A-lauf said...

What a God thing!

Rachel said...

I'm excited about the bond those two have and I'm excited to watch it grow. I'm excited to watch a little boy's faith turn into a mighty big miracle. I'm glad Spencer got to sleep with Miles. As I read, I just pictured Spencer laying with his arm over Miles just telling him of all the things Miles is going to do as God spoke them to Spencer. I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!